We provide comprehensive vision care for patients of all ages by combining experience, eyecare technology, leading quality eyewear products and materials, and personal attention. Your eyes are unique and among the most precious gifts you have. Our goal is to help you see the best that you can and enjoy lasting, healthy eyesight. Whether you are seeking pediatric care for your children, that first pair of glasses for your tweens or teens, adult vision care, diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases for seniors, or alternatives to glasses with contact lenses or LASIK, we have you covered.
Personalized Eye Care Services
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Eye Exams for Children
- Low Vision Exams
- Treatment of Red Eyes
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Oular Diseases
- Contact Lens Exams & Fitting
- Soft Contact Lenses
- Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP)
- Multifocal Lenses
- Prescriptions for Eyeglasses & Sunglasses
- Specialty Eyeglass & Sunglasses Lens Options
- Prescription Occupational / Industrial Safety Eyewear
- LASIK Laser Eye Surgery Evaluation & Co-Management
- Cataract Surgery Co-Management
- Emergency & After-Hours Urgent Eye Care
- 1 Hour Lens Service Available
- Custom Lens Tinting
- Eyeglass Frame Adjustment & Repairs
Dr. Laura receives many referrals for patients in the Construction Industry who suffer from red eye or are in need of removing foreign body material from their eyes.
Other common urgent care eye symptoms
- Eye infection (pink/red eye)
- Corneal foreign body
- Corneal abrasion
- Eyelid abrasion
- Severe allergies
- Chronic dry eyes
- Iritis (eye pain)
- Direct trauma to the eye (sports injury)
- Blunt trauma to the eye
- Chemical exposure
- Foreign objects in the eye
- Red or painful eye – especially eyes sensitive to light or accompanied by nausea
- Sudden loss of vision or a sudden change in vision
- Sudden onset of flashing lights, especially when accompanied by a change in vision
LASIK Laser Vision Correction & Cataract Surgery
Our eye doctors work with you and top doctors of the Inland Eye Institute and Loma Linda Ophthalmology Department to provide complete and continuing eye care for patients who would like the freedom that LASIK offers or who need the vision transforming process of cataract surgery. Learn more about laser vision correction and cataracts.
The offices of Clear Vision Optometry combine friendly, personal patient care, professional education and experience, and current eye care technology to give the best better diagnosis of your vision health and better fitting eyewear solutions.
Lab & Frame Services
We have a full service lens laboratory on-site and offer 1-Hour lab service on most single vision lenses. Delivery time for most eyeglasses for our patients is within a week. We also can repair eyeglass frames and some sunglasses and we can usually do it while you wait. We do adjust out-of-office eyewear frames if you purchased them elsewhere, but we can’t guarantee fit and adjustment is at your risk.